Buy a Mobile Home from a trusted dealer and manufacturer, like Village Homes in Mustang Ridge, located near the Austin Metro Area. Following are the key points that will guide you how to buy a mobile home from the trusted dealer or manufacturer.
- Get the best deals at the lowest prices on the internet for great savings
- Review the collection of homes with features as well as reviewing all the manufacturers
- Ask about the mobile home materials used for long term reliability
- Many of the home manufacturers give maintenance guarantees. Ask if the one you want has a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Make sure a mobile home is approved by TDHCA and HUD departments, if you are buying in Texas.
- Talk to someone who is already living in a mobile home in Texas.
- Buy from a nearby local dealer so, you can easily contact them personally, anytime, if you need some fixes or maintenance.
- Carefully read and sign the buying document of a manufactured home
- Ask about state sales taxes
- Review the mobile home and also check the HUD Texas label and seal before buying a new home.
- Review the SOL application and other buying documents before signing a buying agreement
- Buy your manufactured home when the season is slow like in December or January. You might get a better more affordable deal then
Advantages of a Mobile Home
A best advantage of a mobile home is you can easily move it onto your property. Manufactured homes in Texas gives you the freedom to move your mobile home on property anywhere. This is very convenient especially in the countryside. Manufactured homes are more affordable than site-built homes and often the monthly expenses are less, too. Mobile Homes are also energy efficient and very good for budget friendly families. Stick built homes are more expensive than mobile homes.
Types of Mobile Homes You Can Buy in Austin, Texas
There are following types of Mobile Homes in Texas.
- Single-Wide Homes
- Double-Wide Homes
- Used Mobile Homes
- Custom Mobile Homes-built to your specifications
Best Seller of Manufactured Homes in Texas
Village Homes in Central Texas is the best dealership and has their own online photo and video galleries where you can see dozens of various model homes. It’s a great way to narrow your selection down before visiting the showroom. With Village Homes you can find the best mobile home for sale in Austin Metro Area and Central Texas. Online customers can browse new manufactured homes on their website https://villagehomesaustin.com/floor-plans/.
We have good customer reviews about our services and mobile home consultants. You can view a list of our homes located in Texas on our website. Most homes have images and video. Some even have 3-D views.
You can also use the calculator to see how much your monthly payment will be based on how much your home costs, how much down, interest rate, the value of land on the live website.
If you are looking for the mortgage mobile homes options then you are in the right place.
The process of buying online is very easy, just contact us through a web chat, instagram or Facebook and get the dream home you deserve!
Used Mobile Homes
From time to time, Village Homes has used mobile homes. Used mobile home prices are starting from $15,000 to $140,000. Village Homes will try to find the home for your according to your budget.
Come to Austin to see used mobile homes for sale in Texas; call to see what’s in stock. We are known for the lowest prices on Mobile homes. We will always try hard to get you what you need and within your budget.
Why Invest in Mobile Homes?
We have the best new, well-constructed and most desired modern homes in Texas. The best way is to invest in a home that’s affordable and customizable for the buyer. Mobile homes are very affordable, great for a vacation home in the country, hunting leases, or mother-in-law homes and will provide a nice return on your investment.
Do You Deal in Used Manufactured Homes?
Yes, we have a manufactured home network in Austin to fulfill your buying requirement for used mobile homes. From time to time, we have Used homes that are ready to move.
What is the Average Cost in Sq. ft. of a Mobile Home
Our manufactured new homes can be built anywhere in Texas. Updated cost is $55 to $85 per square-foot.
About Village Homes
Village Homes is a leading mobile home dealer near Austin in Mustang Ridge, Texas 10 miles south of Austin airport, offering the very best in modern styles with the widest selection of Manufactured Homes. These manufactured houses are fully customizable according to the customer needs and requirements. We are serving Austin, Seguin, Buda, Lulling, Cedar Creek, Lockhart, Georgetown and all areas surrounding Austin and Central Texas.
We are a dealer of mobile homes built on a reliable chassis to allow homes to be moved from the dealership to your land lot. A timber wood frame is supported on a vigorous stainless-steel chassis. Robust, waterproof siding covering is used for the mobile home exterior walls. Roofing of the home commonly consists of strong composite tiles. It means your home will survive for a long time and will survive in all weathers like site-built constructed homes.